Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking, accounting, and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank, and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live.
As we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless, and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
To enable open banking that simply works, we currently cover around 3,000 European banks - and counting. As the APIs of the banks are not uniform, it’s a fairly complex area. And the trick is that our clients never experience that complexity. Because at our core, removing complexity for our clients is what we do. A key component in this is having the right abstraction layers to avoid adding banks one after the other.
So if you’re keen on designing and building the right abstractions and building a robust framework, this role might be for you.
- You’ll work across the full span of our payments domain, from our public APIs to the connections to the banks
- You’ll become a technical subject matter expert on open banking and PSD2 APIs
- You’ll design and build the abstractions needed to support the wide range of different payment implementations across banks so that we build a robust framework that enables us to avoid “serial production” when building and maturing connectivity features
- You’ll help mature the quality of our processes as well as our technical and commercial products
- You’ll help shape the architecture and operation of our platform to be highly available and scalable – so it’ll be able to handle the ever-growing volume of data access, 24/7/365
- You’ll be the organisation ambassador for high-quality connectivity solutions
We’re building the future of payments done directly from the bank account, effectively removing many intermediaries and delivering simpler, more secure solutions. The Payments Division has full end-to-end product responsibility for our account-to-account payment products and value-added services.
Major responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining high-quality connections to banks’ payment APIs
- Building strategies and solutions for value-added services and functionality, such as cross-border payments
- Combining tech features into products and services that solve client needs and are viable from a business perspective
The Payments Division contains product managers and best-in-class developers. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units, such as operations, payment specialists, business analytics, and compliance to support the teams.
Payments Connectivity Squad
The Payments Connectivity Squad is responsible for building and maintaining our connectivity towards banking APIs, so we can continue rolling out geographically, heighten the quality of our solutions and, at the same time, add new features. Team members include developers working closely together with product managers within the division as well as other payment squads.
- You’re an experienced C# / .NET developer; alternatively, you have a background that easily allows you to transition
- You’re dedicated to the product and to creating high-quality code
- You might have experience integrating with different APIs, and you have a clear view on how to create stellar developer experiences for our clients
- You have real-world experience delivering high-quality, reliable software
- You enjoy discussing new abstractions, designs and solutions with your colleagues.
We care about cooperation and teamwork and recognise that building complex software isn’t a one-person job. So we’re looking for a team player, who’s eager to engage with the individual members of the squad as well as our other colleagues across departments.
As we’re an international company with around 15 nationalities, Danish is not a prerequisite for this position.
Depending on your experience, we’re open to both developers and senior developers, and we’ll tailor the role accordingly.
- You’ll get to shape one of the most innovative areas of payments and resolve some of the most complex challenges in the space
- You’ll be a part of a technology-driven culture that includes expert payment and engineering colleagues
- Flexible working hours that allow you to decide where and when you’ll work We embrace remote working, families, and creativity in any shape and form
- Exciting gatherings where all teams from our three office locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work, both in the office and at home
- Competitive compensation package.
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to Pia Skafte Johansen (email@example.com), Director, Payment Division.
We look forward to hearing from you.