Head of open banking content creation
Marketing · Copenhagen
Are you a storyteller out of the ordinary? Do you love to play with words, transform complex information and data into clear and compelling stories? Do you have flawless English language skills and experience with writing for B2B? And do you enjoy building compelling and captivating stories around open banking services that will inspire others?
Then you might be the storyteller we’re looking for!
To us, financial technology shouldn’t be complex and boring. The same goes for communication: It’s not just about what you write, but how you write it. We believe that the best results come from passion, dedication and natural curiosity.
Join Aiia in shaping the future of finance across Europe.
- Identify interesting stories in the market where Aiia can help potential customers to become heroes and inspire others
- Develop stories around our current and new complex products and services and successfully launch campaigns, website updates and sales presentations
- Support the Head of PR with captivating stories and opinion pieces
- Lead the communication strategy for our European expansion
- On-going customer, market, and competitor research and feeding the insights about needs, changing behaviors, and trends back into the business
- Development of messaging and positioning
- Collaborating with the rest of the Customers division (Sales & Marketing) on different campaigns and projects - conference speaks, sales assets, emails and more
We expect you to:
- Have experience from a B2B company or from a SaaS organisation
- Have at least five years of experience in building captivating stories for the benefit of both the Marketing and Sales teams
- A journalism background
- Have proven experience with product marketing
- Have excellent content creation, writing, editing, and proofreading skills in professional-level English
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative, cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Be highly skilled in concept creation and love playing with words
- Data driven and always curious to learn how your content is performing
Bonus (but not required)
- Experience within open banking or the fintech industry
What we offer
- A fantastic, collaborative team to support you as you build your quality career and growth ambitions
- Flexible working hours allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families, and creativity in any shape and form.
- A spacious, modern office in Islands Brygge with a canteen serving delightful lunch served by .506
- Competitive remuneration and more
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply below or reach out directly to our, Chief Marketing Officer, Christie H.Kristensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aiia is a leading open banking platform in Europe, with more than a decade of experience in fintech and with hundreds of clients servicing both businesses and consumers. The mission of Aiia is to empower people to bring their financial data and accounts into play safely and transparently. Aiia’s platform allows businesses and financial institutions to integrate financial data and account-to-account payments into their services for millions of European citizens. Today, Aiia has connections to more than 2,700 banks across Europe, processes more than 10 million bank logins, and more than a million account-to-account payments every month for large banks and e-commerce payment gateways. Aiia provides open banking services to a long list of banks, challenger banks, fintechs, accounting system providers and payment companies. Aiia won the award for Best Mobile Payment Solution at Finovate Awards in 2020 for live open banking payment solutions built with its customers.