Software Developer / Senior Software Developer
Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live.
As we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
- You will work across the full span of our payments domain, from our public APIs to the connections to the banks
- You will become a technical subject matter expert in payments with Open Banking and PSD2 APIs
- Design and build simple payment APIs that enable our customers to implement account to account payments in their solutions effortlessly
- Design and build the abstractions needed to support the wide range of different payment implementations across banks so that we can deliver simple and elegant payment APIs and authorisation flows
- Design and build robust end-user payment flows, focusing on ensuring high payment conversion
- Be the organisation ambassador for quality payment APIs
We’re building the future of payments directly from the bank account, effectively removing many intermediaries and delivering simpler, more secure solutions. The Payment Division has full end-to-end product responsibility for our account-to-account payment products and value-added services.
Major responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining high-quality connections to banks’ payment APIs
- Building strategies and solutions for value-added services and functionality, such as cross-border payments
- Combining tech features into products and services that solve client needs and are viable from a business perspective
The Payment Division contains payment experts, open banking and PSD2 experts, product managers, and best-in-class developers. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units, such as operations, business analytics and compliance to support the teams.
Payment API Squad
The squad is responsible for building and maintaining our open banking payment APIs and providing simple and seamless developer experiences to our customers. Team members include API and core service developers working closely together with the product managers within the division and other payment squads.
- You are an experienced C# / .NET developer
- Dedicated to the product and high-quality code
- Have experience of integrating with different APIs
- Have real experience in delivering high quality and reliable software.
As we are an international company with around 15 nationalities, Danish is not a prerequisite for this position.
Depending on your experience, we’re open to both Developers and Senior Developers.
- To be a part of a technology-driven culture that includes expert payment and engineering colleagues
- Flexible working hours allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form
- Exciting gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- State of the art equipment for your work, both in the office and at home.
- Competitive compensation package
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to Pia Skafte Johansen, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Product Director, Payments.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.