Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. And as we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
- As a Lead Software Developer, you’ll build and motivate your squad and implement a culture of having a continuous focus on KPIs and other quality metrics
- Planning & Delivery – responsible for squad processes and deliveries
- External stakeholder management – within the company and with customers when relevant
- Implement/adjust processes to ensure high quality and fast execution.
- You will work across the full span of our payments domain, from our public APIs to the connections to the banks
- You will become a technical subject matter expert in domestic payments with Open Banking and PSD2 APIs
- Design and build simple payment APIs that enable our customers to implement account to account payments in their solutions effortlessly
- Design and build the abstractions needed to support the wide range of different payment implementations across banks so that we can deliver simple and elegant payment APIs and authorisation flows
- Design and build robust end-user payment flows, focusing on ensuring high payment conversion
- Architecture and operate our platform to be highly available and highly scalable – able to handle a high volume of payments at any time, 24/7/365
- Be the organisation ambassador for quality payment APIs
We’re building the future of payments directly from the bank account, effectively removing many intermediaries and delivering simpler, more secure solutions. The Payment Division has full end-to-end product responsibility for our account-to-account payment products and value-added services.
Major responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining high-quality connections to banks’ payment APIs
- Building strategies and solutions for value-added services and functionality, such as cross-border payments
- Combining tech features into products and services that solve client needs and are viable from a business perspective
The Payment Division contains payment experts, open banking and PSD2 experts, product managers, and best-in-class developers. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units, such as operations, business analytics and compliance to support the teams.
Payments API Squad
The squad is responsible for building and maintaining our open banking payment APIs and providing simple and seamless developer experiences to our customers. Team members include API and core service developers working closely together with the product managers within the division and other payment squads.
- Multiple years of deep industry experience building, owning and improving high visibility products
- Experience working on end-user applications, native or web, so you instinctively know the challenges our customers facing, enabling you to build APIs that then enable our customers to build highly successful products
- Deep understanding of software development using C# on the .NET stack
- Strong experience in API design and strategies
- Experience in designing and building distributed applications, and good knowledge of at least one of the major cloud providers
- Relevant education within computer science, engineering or related field
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You have experience being a technical leader or mentor
- We are looking for a strong drive, ambitions for the product, and strong technical skills.
As we are an international company with around 15 nationalities, Danish is not a prerequisite for this position.
- A leading position within one of the most innovative areas of payments
- To be a part of a technology-driven culture that includes expert payment and engineering colleagues
- Flexible working hours allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form.
- Exciting gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun.
- State of the art equipment for your work, both in the office and at home.
- Competitive compensation package.
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to Pia Skafte Johansen (email@example.com), Product Director, Payments. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.