Lead Developer, Experience Division
Technology · Copenhagen
Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. Our European expansion is underway already, and as we grow over the coming years, we plan to develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
The Experience Division
The Experience Division owns everything that our customers and end-users will interact with.
We are in charge of the full experience across our products in the business, ensuring a consistent expression in design, content and performance based on our understanding of the world, and our shared principles and systems put in place.
With clear goals we design, we build and maintain effortlessly cool, friendly, clean and joyful applications and end-user experiences that support our customers’ needs and the company strategy. This includes the connect flows for data sharing and seamless payments, account information service hub for end-user sharing and management, developer portal, support tools, as well as marketing websites.
Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers, designers and key functional units.
The Experience Division is made up of a range of strong product-minded people, such as product managers, web developers, UX designers, visual designers and front-end developers.
- Multiple years of deep industry experience building, owning and improving high visibility products
- Deep understanding of software development using C# on the .NET stack
- Experience working on end-user applications, native or web, so you instinctively know the challenges our customers facing, enabling you to build APIs that then enable our customers to build highly successful products
- A higher university degree in computer science or a related field
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You have experience being a technical leader or mentor
- You can quickly scope the size and feasibility of projects of all sizes.
- A leading position within one of the most innovative areas of payments
- To be part of a technology-driven culture that includes expert payment and engineering colleagues
- Flexible working hours allowing you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form.
- Exciting Gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- Stellar equipment for your work, both in-office and at home.
- Competitive compensation packages
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to Niki Mench (firstname.lastname@example.org), Division Director, Experience. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.