We are on a mission to transform banking permanently and build a Europe-wide ecosystem of APIs, renowned for quality and privacy, upon which an entire industry can transform. We’re currently looking for a driven sales manager who can navigate payment sales and accelerate our payments solutions growth throughout the Nordic and Baltic markets.
The Payments Sales Team
Our Sales Team is the beating heart of Aiia. Together with clients, we rewrite the script on what is possible with payments and data in Europe. And we deliver on this vision, bringing growth to both our clients’ businesses and to Aiia.
Over the past decades, technical development has exponentially influenced almost all aspects of the way we live our lives and conduct our business. Sadly, payments haven’t followed this trend. Dinosaur methods like giro payments, paper invoices and PDFs still exist.
It's been estimated that in the next five years, 45% of the card-based payments will be account-to-account (A2A) payments. That’s why we created Aiia Pay, allowing end users and businesses to initiate payments directly from their own bank account to the receiving bank account in just a few fast, simple and secure clicks.
This is our fastest-growing segment and the opportunities are enormous. The payments industry is one of the most dynamic and complex markets, where digitalisation is altering business models and rewriting the rules almost daily. Aiia’s simple and direct solution plays a crucial part in leading this evolution. Our solution works brilliantly to solve thousands of use cases and dissolves traditional pain points customers have had in the past.
This segment is owned by payments experts who have a great nose for use cases and a deep knowledge of the payments market.
Sound like you?
As our Sales Manager for Payments Solutions, you’ll develop commercial relationships with leading payment companies in the Nordics and Baltics. You’ll research, commercialise and shape the direction of payments. You’ll help educate and inspire clients on the value high-quality A2A payments can bring to their environment and how this in turn can bring a simpler and more convenient lifestyle to their customers.
You’re a fast learner and a natural communicator, so spotting use cases and pitching our products comes naturally to you. Your focus will be on building out market segments across a geography, discovering how Aiia can solve varying open banking use cases together with clients. You’ll be directly assuring the profitability of Aiia through your commercial acumen while simultaneously assisting to shape and develop the Aiia payment solution to new capabilities.
You might be a person that has been pushing for innovative implementation of open banking within your current company. If you’re looking for a company to support that type of journey, then you’re in the right place.
You achieve this by:
- Representing our team and inspiring others by sharing our vision for open banking
- Building on Aiia’s reputation and expanding our network of Enterprise customers as well as opening doors to generate revenue for our A2A payments solutions
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of pre-sales and sales, and owning the full sales cycle from outreach to close: effectively engaging in meetings, understanding business objectives and challenges, and aligning Aiia’s solutions to accomplish partner goals.
- Focusing on exceeding the key metrics we track for Payments Solutions and exceeding the pipeline growth expectation for the year ahead
- Negotiating multiple commercial agreements
- Partnering with internal team members to deliver on client commitments while ensuring a rapid and smooth transition to delivery and full-volume achievement
- Building out a network within the geographic markets
- Building out a matrix of connections within client organisations so that you can develop the scope and potential of what’s possible
- Meticulously managing the lead board and CRM. Building an accurate record and high-quality engagement with our clients.
- Acting fast and effectively on opportunities
- Having a hands-on approach to improving processes
Like us, you’re obsessed with creating use cases for open banking, which are hallmarked by quality. Your passion for the industry and for being at the leading edge of open banking is what provides intrigue, connection and experience to payment companies.
This is an exciting role for someone who would like to help lead innovation; someone who’s action oriented, focused and appreciates a culture of collaboration.
You’re someone who brings your:
- Two to four (2-4) years of payments experience or deep interest in fintechs and an eagerness to learn
- Proactive and consistent demonstration that you can communicate the value of partnering with Aiia, highlighting key pillars of our value proposition
- Documentation and communication skills to articulate the ROI of growth opportunities, identifying benefits and synergies with current products
- Awesome abilities at hunting and selling
- Ability to quickly assess an opportunity's potential, leveraging fact-based analyses and industry experience.
- Creativity and solutioning mindset to overcome customer challenges
- Demonstrated diligence and focus
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Exceptional command of Excel and at-home building analytic reports or creating complex business cases
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a command of a second European language fluently (written and spoken)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively to multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to travel 2-3x a month (once travel is open)
- Ability to bring an element of fun and joy to client engagements
- A fantastic team to collaborate with and support you as you build your career and growth ambitions
- Flexible working hours that allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form.
- A spacious, modern office in Islands Brygge with a canteen serving delightful lunch served by .506
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply below or reach out directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, Jozef Klaassen, at email@example.com