Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy- to- use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. And as we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
The Data Division
Our Data Division executes on our strategy to unlock the power of spending data to build the future of financial services with a focus on convenience, automation and personalisation. The division has full end-to-end responsibility for building high-quality coverage for all European markets and mapping out the capabilities of account information services and value added-services for each of our customer segments that include both business and personal account access.
Main responsibilities are:
- Maintaining high-quality connectivity for all banks in Europe from authentication to simple functionality for payments and data
- Being domain experts on local markets and financial data needs. Building solid financial data solutions for both banking solutions, accounting solutions, loyalty solutions and many more
- Engaging with banks and local financial supervisory authorities on compliance and user experience issues
- Build value-added services such as extended data and account access (investment accounts, loans, mortgages etc), data insights, categorisation, credit scoring, cash-flow analytics and much more.
- Maintaining functionality for our billing engine in relation to our data products
- Legal assessment of local markets in collaboration with our legal and compliance team
- Onboarding new customers and helping them achieve their open banking goals
The Data Division contains open banking and PSD2 experts, product managers, engineering managers and best-in-class developers for APIs, backend services, machine learning and AI. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units such as operations, business analytics and compliance to support the teams.
Your job as Product Director will be to
- Build and scale an organisation, capable of delivering solid, easy to use financial data products that exceed our customer’s expectations
- Show excellent leadership and line management
- Motivate all employees to perform the vision and roadmap of the Data Division.
- Own, maintain and optimise the roadmap of the Data Division. Resulting in on-time deliveries of high quality that align with the sales pipeline and customers needs.
- Internal evangelist of great user and customer experiences
- Implement simple processes that support velocity, quality, transparency and compliance.
- Ensure alignment with the other Divisions of the company, including sales and marketing
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Support sales in pre-sales and customer onboarding
- Be the subject matter expert of financial data products
- Create product specifications with the team
- Multiple years of deep industry experience building products that rely on financial data
- Strong and ambitious leader with 5+ years of leadership experience
- Strong track record of optimisation and improvements of product development lifecycle processes
- Ability to inspire and motivate others with your structured and plan-driven approach
- Deep product knowledge and insight into the needs of the market
- Structured and analytical with great focus on details
- You define goals through KPIs and execute them closely with your teams
- Great technical aptitude and understanding
- You articulate vision of your data products vividly and through clear concepts.
- Forming the future of data in a pan-european scope through a leading position within one of the most innovative areas of account data
- To be part of a technology-driven culture that includes expert data, payment and engineering colleagues
- Competitive compensation packages & stellar equipment for your work
- A fantastic, collaborative team to support you as you build your quality career and growth ambitions
- Exciting company gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- Flexible working hours allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form
- A spacious, modern office in Islands Brygge with a canteen serving delightful lunch served by .506
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to Filip Sauer (firstname.lastname@example.org), CTO. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.