Student Business Analyst
Technology · Copenhagen
Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. And as we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
The Data Division
Our data division executes on our strategy to unlock the power of spending data to build the future of financial services with a focus on convenience, automation and personalisation. The division has full end-to-end responsibility for building high-quality coverage for all European markets and mapping out data and value added-services for each of our customer segments that include both business and personal account access.
The data division contains open banking and PSD2 experts, product managers, engineering managers and best-in-class developers for APIs, backend services, machine learning and AI. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units such as operations, business analytics and compliance to support the teams.
As our Student Business Analyst, you’ll be working closely with the Product Lead of the Division. It’s a high performing team filled with super geeks and kind hearts. With your analytical mindset, you will help us create next-level market analysis, investigate findings from our clients and guide our strategic steps with your stellar reports.
- Assist with market research.
- Support the Product Lead in planning.
- Escalate potential issues to the team.
- Work closely with customer support to solve problems before they occur.
You are made for this role if you are:
- Super structured and have a great eye for detail.
- Able to grasp a lot of information and write reports on your findings.
- Tech-savvy and curious about technology.
- Studying your bachelor’s or master’s in ITU, DTU, CBS or similar.
- Able to work around 10-15 hours a week. We’re flexible around your studies.
What is in it for you?
- You’ll have an actual influence on our business and help us disrupt the industry of financial services as we know it.
- Flexible working hours allowing you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form
- Exciting Gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- To be part of a diverse team of ambitious experts in a technology-driven culture
- You’ll get to work from our great office in Islands Brygge, and enjoy lunch from .506.
Are you ready to take off with us?🚀 Send us your CV or Linkedin profile and we’ll take it from there. If you have any questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Product Manager, Jesper Stjernholm Jepsen firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!