Bank Integration Tester
Technology · Copenhagen Flexible Remote
Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking, accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. We’ve started expanding our solution to the rest of Europe and are developing new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and outside-the-box thinking in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity to deliver satisfying results; we, therefore, respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
To ensure the quality of Aiia, we need to test each of the connections to the banks. Your job will be to help us test banks. You’ll be signing up for accounts in banks specified on a list you receive from us. You’ll be asked to perform a specific set of tests for each bank as well as set up the accounts for the Aiia backend. The job requires 5-10 hours weekly, depending on the number of banks you have access to. You’ll receive a great salary package based on both hourly rates and fixed monthly fees per bank you provide access to.
What we expect from you
- You are a citizen of one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and/or the United Kingdom
- You’ll be signing up for bank accounts in your home country based on a list of banks you get from us. Any cost associated with this will be expensed by us
- You execute predefined test scripts, such as going to your account overview and listing
- account transactions
- You'll perform transfers between accounts that you control for test purposes
- Funds are provided by us.
Being a company that handles sensitive spending data means we have, from the beginning, worked with the highest level of security and take the GDPR very seriously. Data security is in our DNA, and we handle credentials and account information according to the GDPR.
Send your application to Jesper Stjernholm Jepsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, you are always free to reach out with any questions you might have regarding the position.