Enterprise Sales Executive for Banking
Sales · Copenhagen
We are on a mission to transform banking permanently and build a Europe wide ecosystem of APIs, renowned for quality and privacy, upon which an entire industry can transform. We are looking for a leader in sales who can navigate banking sales throughout continental Europe as we expand from our Nordic base, including current customers like Danske Bank, OP Financial Group, Santander Consumer Bank and Lunar.
As a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive for Banking, you’ll inspire European clients on the value high- quality open banking connectivity and compliance can bring to their environment and how this in turn can bring a simpler and more convenient lifestyle to their customers. Your extensive experience will develop Aiia in new European markets, from expansion strategy to hunting down new leads through pipeline to account development - you’ll own the process and the engagement.
You’ll add direct value to the company by helping shape the European market strategy and being responsible for setting and meeting your sales targets. You’ll build partnerships with some of Europe’s largest banking institutions as they deliver on their open banking and PSD2 compliance journeys, and engage with executives and industry leaders to share your vision while simultaneously being able to bring a multitude of smaller clients along on our journey. Your focus will be on enabling ecosystems through our products and value-added services.
You achieve this by:
- Representing our team and inspiring others by sharing our vision for open banking.
- Building on your reputation as a leader and expanding our network of enterprise customers as well as opening doors to generate revenue across Aiia’s solutions
- Creating territory plans to facilitate quota attainment
- Owning the full sales cycle from outreach to close; effectively engaging in meetings, understanding business objectives and challenges, and aligning Aiia’s solutions to accomplish partner goals
- Creating sales materials to reinforce key company messaging
- Negotiating multiple €300,000+ commercial agreements
- Partnering with internal team members to deliver on client commitments
- Accurately and consistently maintaining sales tools and CRM
Sound like you?
Like us, you’re obsessed with creating use cases for open banking, which are hallmarked by quality. Your passion for the industry and for being at the leading edge of open banking is what provides intrigue, connection and experience to clients.
Key to success in this role is your ability to engage multiple stakeholders, listen before solving and be able to systematically focus on strategic priorities. This is an exciting role for someone who would like to help lead innovation; someone who’s action oriented, focused and appreciates a culture of collaboration. You’re someone who brings your:
- Vision of how open banking through Aiia can change people’s lives and are able to articulate this in a compelling way
- Senior enterprise sales experience
- Track record of selling software to key senior stakeholders of large European banks or similar financial institutions
- Ability to identify opportunities and takes action on them
- 7+ years of experience and proven negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to own results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Command of a second European language fluently (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel 2-3x a month (once travel is open)
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of PSD2 regulation in Europe
- Working relationships with multiple banks through Central Europe
- A fantastic team to support you as you build your career and growth ambitions
- At Aiia we believe that quality as an individual and a team is obtained through collaboration
- Flexible working hours that allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form
- Experience our passionate team at our spacious, modern office in Islandsbrygge with a canteen serving delightful lunch served by .506
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
If you are eager to shape the future of financial services, apply below or reach out directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, Jozef Klaassen, at firstname.lastname@example.org