We are on a mission to transform banking permanently and build a Europe wide ecosystem of APIs, renowned for quality and privacy, upon which an entire industry can transform. We are looking for a leader in sales who can navigate banking sales throughout continental Europe as we expand from our Nordic base, including current customers like Danske Bank, OP Financial Group, Santander Consumer Bank and Lunar.
As an ambitious Sales Director for Banking, you’ll inspire European clients on the value high-quality open banking connectivity and compliance can bring to their environment and how this in turn can bring a simpler and more convenient lifestyle to their customers. You'll be in the driver’s seat of expanding Aiia to new European markets, from expansion strategy to hunting down new leads through to account development. You’ll own the process and benefit from the support of our wider team.
You’ll add direct value to the company helping shape the European market expansion strategy and being responsible for setting and meeting your sales targets. You’ll build partnerships with some of Europe’s largest banking institutions as they deliver on their open banking and PSD2 compliance journeys. Your ability to simultaneously take ownership of your sales ambitions and help others meet theirs is what will make you successful.
You achieve this by:
- Representing our team and inspiring others by sharing our vision for open banking
- Build your network of enterprise customers and opening doors to generate revenue across Aiia’s solutions
- Researching go-to-market strategy to facilitate quota attainment
- Owning the full sales cycle from outreach to close; effectively engaging in meetings, understanding business objectives and challenges, and aligning Aiia’s solutions to accomplish partner goals
- Creating sales materials to reinforce key company messaging
- Negotiating multiple large commercial agreements
- Partnering with internal team members to deliver on client commitments
- Accurately and consistently maintaining sales tools and CRM
Sound like you?
Like us, you’re obsessed with creating practical use cases for open banking. Your passion for innovation and being at the leading edge of open banking is what provides the intrigue, connection and experience to clients.
Key to success in this role is your ability to build strong relationships. You’reno stranger to complex deals and can effectively operate under uncertainty.
This is an exciting role for someone who would like to help lead innovation. Someone who is action oriented, focused and appreciates a culture of collaboration. You’re someone who brings your:
- Vision of how open banking, through Aiia, can change people’s lives and can articulate this in a compelling way
- Ability to identify opportunities and take action on them
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to own results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Command of a second European language fluently (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel 2-3x a month (once travel is open)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of PSD2 regulation in Europe
- A fantastic, collaborative team to support you as you build your quality career and growth ambitions
- Flexible working hours that allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form
- A spacious, modern office in Islands Brygge with a canteen serving delightful lunch served by .506
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply below or reach out directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, Jozef Klaassen, at email@example.com