Growth Hacker Intern
Marketing · Copenhagen
Does ‘data-growth marketing’ switch you on? You love everything about tech - from testing new channels and seeing your marketing efforts deliver results? Are you ambitious, curious and a super fast learner? Then come apply your academic knowledge in a fast-moving environment with plenty of space for personal and professional growth!
We’re looking for a growth hacker intern to join our Copenhagen marketing team on our journey across Europe. We’re an independent and down-to-earth team that loves getting things done. As part of our team, you’ll be encouraged to come up with awesome ideas for curating content and driving leads through various channels and across markets. You’ll work closely with the CMO, the marketing team and other teams across divisions to help maximise growth.
As our intern you will:
Data and CRM
- Report and deliver insights based on Hubspot analytics and a few other data sources
- Keep our teams informed about campaigns and channel performance to allow them to make data-led decisions
- Set up automation and workflows as required
- Oversee the entire subscriber-to-sales lead process in Hubspot and suggest improvements that increase productivity and conversion
- Gather market research and data across reports
- Assist on our successful go-to-market marketing programme
- Support on paid media marketing
- Monitor and manage paid media
- Explore and find new channels for testing
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Low-key and relaxed workspace
- New office located near Copenhagen Harbour in beautiful Islands Brygge
- Full support for professional development in any form
- Social gatherings
- Lunch plan and free coffee and snacks
Growth opportunities for you
Joining the Aiia internship programme is a great way for you to gain practical work experience and sharpen your skills in a real-life work situation. It provides a unique opportunity for you to turn your theories into practice and to develop your future network.
As part of our team, you’ll receive valuable, hands-on work experience at one of the world’s leading fintech companies. We offer a vibrant environment where you can take part in our fast-track open banking journey across Europe, and create alongside experienced colleagues from many different nationalities within various fields.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Send your CV to our CMO, Christie H. Kristensen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reach out to her on Linkedin. We’re excited to meet you.
Aiia is one of the leading open banking platforms in Europe. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, we empower businesses and financial institutions with the ability to integrate financial data and to offer account-to-account payments directly in their services.
We currently have more than 1,200 connected banks across 21 European markets, processes more than 10 million bank logins and more than 500,000 PSD2 payments every month for major banks and e-commerce payment gateways – and expect to grow tenfold this year as we expand further into Europe in 2021.
Today, we support a long list of financial institutions with open banking services including Lunar, Danske Bank, Santander, OP Financial Group, DNB, Resurs Bank, Jyske Bank, Pleo, Checkout Finland and many more.