Are you a phenom with Photoshop? Awesome at motion graphics and create video content? Do you get pumped for Premier or are you ill with Illustrator? Perhaps you’re sick at Sketch? If you have a skill set pertaining to these programmes or similar, then we’d love to have a chat with you.
We’re currently looking for an unpaid intern who is eager to get their feet wet in fintech and wants to build up their CV by creating visually stunning marketing assets that deliver innovative and inspiring campaigns.
We want a creative, conceptual thinker who can collaborate with the rest of the creative team to ensure that the design and technology we develop are greater than the sum of their parts. If you have a strong attention to detail, a passion for design and a love for disrupting the ordinary, then you’ll fit right in.
As a Content Creator you will:
- Help deliver creative visual assets and campaigns that bring our brand to life
- Work with the CMO and Creative Director on a daily basis to align on creative concepts and deliverables
- Concept and create static and dynamic assets for SoMe campaigns
- Produce design content for company website
- Create illustrations for our blog and sales collateral
- Help develop and innovate our email and newsletter templates to keep up with future trends
- Manage the quality and execution of assets, typography, logos and icons for multiple platforms
- Gather design references and create moodboards to communicate video and other ideas to the team
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier, After Effects, etc.)
- Some knowledge of Sketch
- Enjoy collaborating across teams to create value and solve problems
- Working knowledge of the English language
- The ability to provide weekly reports on your activity
- Excited by a start-up environment
Growth opportunities for you
Joining the Aiia internship programme is a great way for you to gain practical work experience and sharpen your skills in a real-life work situation. It provides a unique opportunity for you to turn your theories into practice and to develop your future network.
As part of our team, you’ll receive valuable, hands-on work experience at one of the world’s leading fintech companies. We offer a vibrant environment where you can take part in our fast-track open banking journey across Europe, and create alongside experienced colleagues from many different nationalities within various fields.
Perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Low-key and relaxed workspace
- New office located near Copenhagen Harbour in beautiful Islands Brygge
- Full support for professional development in any form
- Social gatherings where you can hang out with your new colleagues (Covid restrictions notwithstanding)
- Lunch plan and free coffee and snacks
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for?!? Send your CV to our CMO, Christie H. Kristensen (email@example.com) today! We’re excited to meet you.
Aiia, a Mastercard company is one of the leading open banking platforms in Europe. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, we empower businesses and financial institutions with the ability to integrate financial data and to offer account-to-account payments directly in their services.
We currently have more than 1,200 connected banks across 21 European markets, processes more than 10 million bank logins and more than 500,000 PSD2 payments every month for major banks and e-commerce payment gateways – and expect to grow tenfold this year as we expand further into Europe in 2021.
Today, we support a long list of financial institutions with open banking services including Lunar, Danske Bank, Santander, OP Financial Group, DNB, Resurs Bank, Jyske Bank, Pleo, Checkout Finland and many more.